Anna Makenzie Dupuis

About Me

Name: Jen, Chad, & Anna

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I know it has been a while since we have posted......
  • Well the second week without Chad ends tonight he ...
  • Hello from San Jose...Hi Gals, I miss you two. Thi...
  • so it has been a busy week my aunt Sandra and my 5...
  • Hey Anna and Jen,So it has been just over half of ...
  • We had a fun day today Anna, my mom and I went up ...
  • After about 11 hours of travel I finally made it t...
  • It is so fun to play with Anna in her crib right ...
  • Just thought I would post Anna's birth story that ...
  • Anna had her shots on Thursday morning and Erin a...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 24, 2006















































































































posted by Jen, Chad, & Anna | 6:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home