Hello from San Jose...
Hi Gals, I miss you two. This trip as been a little quieter than the last, so I have had way too much time to sit around and think about home. I can't wait to get back, I saw the last post and it reminded me of last weekend. I had a great time being home and having a nice three and a half days off to spend with you two.
Jen, I hope you feel better baby, I can tell the stress is getting to you. I hope you understand that I do need to travel for work...and it finally paid off with the news I told you about earlier. I am so happy and I hope this will mean a bit more of a standardized schedule at work for me, and possibly a bit less stress to bring home at the end of the day. I am excited for the future and I hope it will make things a bit easier for all of us.
Anna, daddy misses you hun, I hope your teeth aren't bothering you as much as they were when I left. Mom said you were finally eating full meals again, keep it up, it is hot outside and you need to stay hydrated.
Not sure if Jen mentioned it, but Anna had her first tooth come through the last weekend, and now she is full on teething with the other bottom tooth coming in right next to it. When I left, she wasn't eating much, she was very irritable and her cheeks were very rosey. This wen't on the two days prior to me leaving and at least one and a half days after I left. The second one hasn't broken through yet, but I think it may come soon. I just want her to get these two out as soon as possible so she can feel a little better for a while before anymore start to come.
I miss both of you very much, hugs and kisses,
Dad
Hi Gals, I miss you two. This trip as been a little quieter than the last, so I have had way too much time to sit around and think about home. I can't wait to get back, I saw the last post and it reminded me of last weekend. I had a great time being home and having a nice three and a half days off to spend with you two.
Jen, I hope you feel better baby, I can tell the stress is getting to you. I hope you understand that I do need to travel for work...and it finally paid off with the news I told you about earlier. I am so happy and I hope this will mean a bit more of a standardized schedule at work for me, and possibly a bit less stress to bring home at the end of the day. I am excited for the future and I hope it will make things a bit easier for all of us.
Anna, daddy misses you hun, I hope your teeth aren't bothering you as much as they were when I left. Mom said you were finally eating full meals again, keep it up, it is hot outside and you need to stay hydrated.
Not sure if Jen mentioned it, but Anna had her first tooth come through the last weekend, and now she is full on teething with the other bottom tooth coming in right next to it. When I left, she wasn't eating much, she was very irritable and her cheeks were very rosey. This wen't on the two days prior to me leaving and at least one and a half days after I left. The second one hasn't broken through yet, but I think it may come soon. I just want her to get these two out as soon as possible so she can feel a little better for a while before anymore start to come.
I miss both of you very much, hugs and kisses,
Dad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home