After about 11 hours of travel I finally made it to Indianna. I got my rental car and checked it to the hotel. All I could think about all day is that this is the first time I have been away from Anna since she was born. I miss her already and I can't wait to get home, even though it will only be for a week before I leave yet again. Anna and Jen, I know you gals probably miss me already. I just wanted to say how much I love both of you and that I miss you too!! Hopefully I will be really busy on this trip to help take my mind off of it. I have had butterflies in my stomach all day just thinking about how much more I will miss both of you each day.
Anna,
Be good to mommy, she deserves a rest while I am gone. It will be very hard for her so please be sure to smile and giggle lots for her...and to sleep in each morning. I hope you don't miss me too much. I will sure miss you!
Jen,
I will call you later tonight to say goodnight. I hope you remember to set the alarm everynight...and more importantly, to disarm it before you open the window or door in the morning :)
Love you both and see you next Thursday.
Dad.
Anna,
Be good to mommy, she deserves a rest while I am gone. It will be very hard for her so please be sure to smile and giggle lots for her...and to sleep in each morning. I hope you don't miss me too much. I will sure miss you!
Jen,
I will call you later tonight to say goodnight. I hope you remember to set the alarm everynight...and more importantly, to disarm it before you open the window or door in the morning :)
Love you both and see you next Thursday.
Dad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home