Monday, July 10, 2006

Hey Anna and Jen,

So it has been just over half of my trip to Indianna. I can't believe how much I miss both of you. The only upside is that I have been working non stop 12-14 hour shifts with no time for breaks, so it has kept my mind occupied for at least some of the time. I can't wait to come home, this trip is a bit much for me, I have been missing you two since the minute I left. I can't wait to come back for a nice three days off to relax and see both of you. I have a bunch of kisses that I have been saving! I will see you girls on Thursday evening...looks like I won't get a ferry until 4pm if there even is one, if not 5pm.

Jen,

I hope things get a bit easier when you have your mom and Aunt Sandra around. At least they can take Anna for a couple hours so you can get a bit of rest. I wish you wouldn't push yourself so hard...but I guess it is hard to resist (and sometimes hard to avoid). Love you!

Anna,

I Love you so much honey, I hope you haven't missed me too much! I know I can handle it because I know I am coming back, but you wouldn't understand at your age, so I hope you haven't noticed. I just don't want you to be sad, ever. You deserve the world and I want to be sure that you are always happy. I can't wait to see you again. I just want to let you know, that I check the blog everyday, not to just read new posts from mom, but to see all the lovely pictures of you. I love you.

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home