Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Well the second week without Chad ends tonight he is on his way home right now! I can't wait it has been a really tough week. Anna was very good but I was sick with a high fever for two days (turns out I have a throat infection). I also had 5 weddings and there is always stress with that. So on Friday I caved and went over to Joan and Denis's (Chad's mom and dad) and had dinner... and stayed over night...I didn't leave until Sunday afternoon. It was so nice to be taken care of and to have some help with Anna and most importantly have some company.

On Sunday I felt better because the fever went down so I went to the ball field and watched my friends play baseball and then we ended up at Jeff's house for a BBQ. Everyone loved Anna so much even the guys. I don't even think I held her for the first hour I was there. I had such a good time. And so did Anna apparently...



Chad has the day off tomorrow so I can't wait to be able to spend the day together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home