
We had a fun day today Anna, my mom and I went up to Fury Creek to do a wedding. Anna was so good she just laughed and talked the whole car ride up (and back). The we went to earls on Robson for some sun and lunch on the patio. Everyone loved Anna she was awake the whole time and just kicked back and enjoyed herself. Then Anna and I went and got a couple of movies and came home.
I spoke to Chad tonight and he was asking if Anna was acting any differently (like if she missed him) well I didn't think she was acting any differently...that was until I got off the phone. She was really cranky and didn't want to be in her swing or exer saucer or anything she didn't even want to play. So I put her in my arms and she just lay there staring up at me with this...look. I can't explain it but it was like she just wanted to be cuddled because she missed her daddy. It was the most amazing look I have ever seen in my life, I wish I could have captured it on camera (the picture above is not "the look" that was from earlier ) but even then it wouldn't have been the same as the real thing. It was such a loving gaze, if I could be in that moment forever it wouldn't be long enough. I just told her I loved her and she eventually closed her eyes and fell asleep in my arms, I kept her like that for a couple of hours because I just couldn't put her down. Tonight I am full of emotions because I miss Chad so much and can't even believe I have to wait 6 more days until I see him again, I know Anna misses him and that makes me sad because I wish she could understand that he has just gone away for a few days and he will be back, and because I feel like the luckiest woman on the face of the earth to have such an amazing family. I have to say that I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life...thank you Chad and Anna I love you both so much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home