
It is so fun to play with Anna in her crib right before we give her a bath she is usually in really good spirits and will giggle and talk (baby talk) and just have a great time with her mommy and daddy. 

Anna got her first hair cut yesterday...I have been putting it off because Chad did not want me to cut it but it was getting so long and stragely looking so my mom just trimmed it up a bit. Chad ended up loving it as I knew he would. We kept a few pieces of hair for her baby book.
We also went to visit Chad at work yesterday it was Anna's (and mine) first time there and everyone loved her and thought she was so cute. While we were there she wanted to try out her daddy's desk...you know swivel in the chair a bit, tap on the keyboard, try on his head set...

Chad told me yesterday that he has to go away to Indiana for 1 week for work and then he will be home for 6 days before he takes off to San Jose for work (7 days again). It is going to be really hard becuase I rely so much on Chad's help when he gets home from work and on weekends when I am working. We will miss him very much, it will be his first time away from Anna I'm sure he will miss her like crazy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home