
Anna's new thing this week is to kick like crazy in the bath tub it is so cute she splashes around and has a lot of fun! She hasn't quite figured out how to kick in the pool yet but we'll keep trying.
Grandma Dupuis (Baba) got her a new play mat with a cushion that goes under her chest so that she can spend more time on her tummy it is really helping her learn how to keep her head up. She is getting so strong and her balance is getting better every day. She is able to hold her self up in a seated position for a few seconds before she starts to fall over.
Some exciting things happened this week...her second cousin Adrian was born on Thursday June 8th! We can't wait until we go to Ottawa in August to see him.

Anna got her ears pierced! It took almost two hours to do...the first ear was no problem because she didn't know what was going on but every time I would bring her near the "evil lady" with the piercing gun she would start to cry. I couldn't believe how smart she is...I would be on the other side of the store and she would be laughing and smiling and as soon as we came close to the lady she would freak out. Eventually we had to wait until she had fallen asleep in my arms and we got the second ear pierced followed by some high pitched crying. I know we are evil...but now she is even more beautiful! Actually we put this cream on her ears that numbs them for a few hours so she didn't feel a thing, it was more of the sound that startled her and made her cry. She doesn't even know they are there now...it was worth it.
I am going away over night for a girls weekend and so it will just be Daddy and Anna, I know they will have lot's of fun. I already miss her and I haven't left yet...it is going to be hard but I'm sure I will have a good time.

1 Comments:
Anna looks so beautiful with her ears pierced! She is really turning into quite a cutie you guys. Have a fun time with the girls Jen. I'll talk to you soon.
-Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home